Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

Back To Blogging My Tyranids.

So after what has been a longer than desired/planned break from my Tyranids I'm back to completing my army.

Over the last year I've been learning and playing 5th edition. I’ve joined a local gaming club which I attend fortnightly and have been busy building a Dark Angels army. Before I left the hobby some years ago I collected Dark Angels and Space Marines seemed like the perfect starter army to relearn 40k with. Now I'm happy I have grasped the rules again I'm ready to complete my Tyranids and hopefully get involved in the tournament scene here in the UK.

So what to expect on this blog over the next few weeks/months?

With my first battle force complete I've purchased another one, the new one not including a Carnifex but with more troops. In addition to this 2 Trygon kits, expect to see a few posts showing you my progress with this.

I have created 3 Mycetic Spores from the infamous "Plasma Hatchers" - More on these soon.

Now I am finally gaming with my Tyranids I'd like to record my experiences with what I have found works and what has failed in epic proportions, along with a few battle reports/run downs of my games with them.

Apologies to those few followers that I do have as there has been no progress on this blog for quite a while, expect that to change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment