Pages

Saturday 1 August 2009

Tyranid Battleforce Boxset.


Where best to start my Tyranid army than with a Batttle Force Box? It gives me a good all round balance of units I will need and is a good base to build on. Looking at what you get I will probably buy another one when I'm finished painting this one and get my units up to a playable size and build from there.


Box Contents:
  • 3 Tyranid Warriors
  • 8 Hormagaunts
  • 8 Termagants
  • 8 Genestealers
  • 1 Carnifex

In addition to the listed box contents I was surprised to see that you also get 2 Ripper Swarms (bases included) - strange that GW don't advertise that.

I hope to get building these over the next few days. I will be building all the models apart from the Carnifex as I want to magnetise the weapons so I can change them when I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment