Pages

Monday 17 August 2009

Built A Lictor and 2 Ripper Swarms.

I bought a Lictor over the week-end and have just found the time to put it together. Its the 1st metal model I've build since geting back into the hobby. I spent a bit of time gap filling and cleaning up all the mold lines etc and it's now ready for an undercoat and painting.

I've always loved the Lictor model. The whole praying mantis thing it has going on really sets it off for me. It looks brilliant, although this particular release is a little too static compared to previous models. The fluff behind the Lictor is brilliant too and the thought of it lurking in the shadows, colour changing camouflage, poised ready to pounce on its next victim sounds so cool. So whether the Lictor itself is worth it's points or not, or if they need adjusting in the next codex is open to debate. Either way it will find a place in my army regardless.
I also built 2 Ripper Swarms - nothing to harp on about really, they are what they are.

2 comments:

  1. so i just started using tyranids and i was wondering if you could explain how you build them because i dont get it at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the hobby. If you have just started and are struggling a bit, I'd suggest visiting your closest Games Workshop store to get some hands on help. If you don't live near one maybe try and find a gaming club near you. YouTube would also be a good place to start looking for some help.

    ReplyDelete