Pages

Monday 10 August 2009

Tyranid Warrior Brood Started.

Work on my Tyranid Warrior Brood has begun, I have opted for a "shooty" unit and went for 2 Deathspitters and 1 Barbed Strangler as these are all template weapons and should make up for the low BS the warriors have due to rolling scatter dice to hit.



So far I have finished 1 warrior from the brood and I now feel comfortable with the colour scheme. I have a good system in place which should speed up completion time for each brood, I should now be able to get quite a fews models painted up quite quickly whilst maintaining a good tabletop quality appearance.


These are the other two models from the brood. To get to this stage I did the following:
  1. Undercoat Skull White
  2. Basecoat Tallarn Flesh
  3. Drybrush Bleached Bone
  4. Heavy wash with Ogryn Flesh

Once the wash has completely dried (about 2 hrs):
  1. Drybrush Bleached Bone
  2. Drybrush 50:50 Bleached Bone and Skull White


Completed models so far. All completed models recieve a coat or two of games Workshop Purity Seal Satin Varnish to protect them.

1 comment: